- Be prepared for anything Mother Nature can throw at you in our Weldon Vintage Plaid Bonded Jac Shirt.
- Thick-skinned flannel Jac-Shirt for a workingman’s day on the farm, at the ranch or in the woods
- Twelve-ounce brushed cotton flannel Combines natural comfort with a classic feel
- Bonded 200-weight Sherpa fleece interior Adds high degree warmth for outdoor work environments
- Dual button-down chest pockets with front pencil sheath Stows a carpenter’s pencil flat-side down or eyewear lenses out
- Drop-tested front buttons Prevents breakage and blowouts at exactly the wrong times
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets Rewarm frozen fingers when completing fine motor tasks
- Traditional back yoke with two-way stretch
- CYA drop tail prevents overexposure
- Double-needle stitching ranks twice as tough
- CHERRY RED OMBRE PLAID
Let’s not sugarcoat it; fancy flannel shirt-jackets are way too thin-skinned. Our Thurber Jac-Shirt is the exact old-school opposite. With 12-ounce brushed flannel stacked over a 200-gramweight Sherpa interior, this hardened, heavyweight is made with the legendary toughness that long ago turned thick plaid into the workingman’s uniform on the farm, at the ranch and in the woods. Double-needle stitching, drop-tested buttons and a strong back yoke reinforce the attitude of strength in the construction, no matter the task at hand.