- Keep the bone chilling cold from seeping all the way through to your core with our Blizzard-Pruf® insulated bib.
- A hardworking, hardwearing insulated duck bib overall for tradesmen in the elements
- 12 oz. Sanded Duck, 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Elastic inserts at back waist for ease of movement; 100% Polyester ripstop diamond-quilting with 6 oz. insulation and ENERGY orange stitching; Double knee patches with waterproof barrier for additional protection; Hammer loop
- Durable Water Repellent surface coating Sheds snow, sleet or drizzle even after multiple washings
- Double knee with waterproof patch protection Adds resilience when getting down in the muck
- Brushed 12-ounce Super Duck cotton/poly material Two degrees thicker and tougher than industry standard
- Diamond-quilt ripstop interior with six-ounce insulation Poly fill traps body heat before it escapes skyward
- Adjustable length bib straps with heavy metal hardware • Easy grab, ankle-to-thigh side venting zipper with storm flap allows access and heat release without stripping down • Back hem scuff guard resists wear from dirt, grime, gravel and pavement • Triple and double-needle stitching for greater toughness • Double-entry chest pockets stow critical small items • Lined hand-warmer pockets with pass-through vents • Rear side-zip pocket and snap-adjustable cuff
- MIDNIGHT BLACK
If we need to explain why you need an insulated bib, it’s probably not for you. But for tradesmen who know, our Frost bib overall gets nods of respect among men whose hands stay dirty. To build it we start with 12-ounce Super Duck that stands up to wear, grit and grime. Then we add a DWR coating to shed weather, layer in waterproof double-knee patches and stitch in six-ounce polyfill insulation to trap thermal heat. To finish it we add hardworking features—including venting side zips, surface scuff guards and heavy metal bib hardware.