- Our morning-to-night softshell jacket is all you need when it’s cold and you’re on the go.
- Hard-faced ripstop utility and comfort when running hot in borderline weather
- 5K/5K Waterproof/breathable hard-faced ripstop Seals out weather but lets sweat and steam escape
- Integrated spandex stretch For additional twist, reach and range
- Polyester Sherpa fleece lining Adds warmth without soaking up sweat or moisture
- Fleece-lined zip-up hand warmer pockets Warm the fingers when the air is cold
- Reflective accents for roadside safety at dawn or dusk
- Left chest zippered security pocket
- CYA drop tail to prevent overexposure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- MIDNIGHT BLACK
Softshells have become a backwoods standby for their ability to storm protect but still breathe when the body is running hot. That performance mix matches them perfectly to hard physical work in unforgiving locations, which is why we built the Woodcreek Softshell. We’ve handpicked 5K/5K waterproof/breathable ripstop material that blocks weather but enables sweat to escape when working hard. Polyester Sherpa fleece adds interior warmth without soaking up moisture while integrated stretch at both levels adds twist, reach and range.