- Heavyweight Long-Sleeve T-Shirt With Underarm Venting and a Safety First Strip
- Washed and weathered 7-oz cotton. Feels less sticky on skin and looks lived-in right off the rack
- Chest pocket stows carpenter’s pencil securely. Make a mark or record a measurement without requiring a full body search
- Synthetic armpit vents cool down hot days Underarm ventilation creates more cooling flow in steamy conditions
- Reflective silver strip puts safety first
- Ribbed neck and cuffs allow shape to bounce back after stretching
- Tough, durable coverstitching reduces chafe
Some days start frosty and heat up fast. In that weather, a long-sleeve heavyweight cotton work t-shirt is the answer when picking a foundation layer. But our Grit-squared is not like all the other tired and worn-out t-shirts on your floor. It’s heavyweight seven-ounce cotton and strong cover-stitch construction are made to endure the hard work of long days on the job-site—no matter what trade you’ve mastered. Washed, weathered cotton looks seasoned and reduces friction on skin. Yet what rates most with us is the armpit vents—cooling the body down and cutting down stink even as the heat index spikes.