- Heavyweight short-sleeve cotton work t-shirt with pit vents and a safety first strip
- Washed and weathered 7-oz cotton. Feels less sticky on skin and looks lived-in right off the rack
- Synthetic armpit vents cool down hot days. Underarm ventilation creates more cooling flow in steamy conditions
- Reflective silver strip puts safety first Additional visibility when starting early or working late
- Chest pocket stows carpenter’s pencil securely. Make a mark or record a measurement without requiring a full body search
- Rib strip neck stops the bacon effect
- Tough, durable cover-stitching reduces chafe
Grit is good. In your job, your crew, your bar or your character—and we think even in your heavyweight t-shirt. We build our heavy work t-shirt for the sweaty, dusty, grimy and dirty underappreciated jobs that need more toughness than what comes in a drugstore four-pack. Washed and weathered seven-ounce cotton feels less sticky in hot weather, layers in cooler seasons and looks seasoned right off the rack, setting you apart from the first-paycheck rookie on the crew. Durable cover-stitching reduces chafe – and who wants to be chafed? The best part—synthetic armpit vents add cooling dynamics when the temperature pushes 90 long before lunchtime.