- Worker’s relaxed fit
- Nine-ounce sanded, stonewashed cotton duck material; Plenty tough yet comfortable for mid-summer duty on job-site or home-site.
- Energy Orange deep front pockets; Stow bits, bolts or screws without losing your mind
- Side drop-in cell pocket; Keeps the phone within two or three rings
- Crotch gusset and integrated stretch for freedom of movement
- Double- and triple-needle stitching ranks two and three times tough
- Wide center back belt loop stops gaps in coverage
- Reinforced back pockets for extra storage
- 11-inch inseam runs to the knee
Tough shorts are no easy find. Our Dalhart Short is built with nine-ounce cotton duck material that survives and endures the blast furnace of summer job-sites. Energy Orange deep front pocket bags won’t poke through prematurely and also securely stow bits, bolts and screws without losing your stuff or your mind. The side drop-in cell pocket keeps your phone within two or three fumble-free rings—just enough to keep the homeowner, the general or the boss at bay. Integrated stretch adds flexible give and an 11-inch inseam keeps it professional yet comfortable on the job-site or on a supply run.