- Wind- and weather-blocking waterproof/breathable outer shell with synthetic Sherpa fleece
- 5K/5K Waterproof/breathable hard-faced material Seals out weather but lets sweat and steam escape
- Durable Water Repellent surface coating Sheds snow, sleet or drizzle even after multiple washings
- Polyester Sherpa fleece interior Adds warmth without soaking up sweat or moisture
- Fleece-lined zip-up hand warmer pockets Warm the fingers when the air is cold
- Zippered reflective chest pocket
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
When sweating in extreme weather, a storm-blocking, hard-faced outer shell maintains comfort by creating a barrier to weather without overheating the core. Built with waterproof/breathable material—but not fully sealed—our Weatherford Jacket fuses a 5K/5K micro-porous membrane and a material DWR that sheds precip at the surface. The technical, two-in-one layer also insulates with synthetic Sherpa fleece that won’t soak up sweat or moisture. The net result is extended shift comfort from material science.