- Our new insulated nylon vest gives you the ultimate in temperature control.
- A spirited, traditional range vest with hundredweight Thinsulate™ warmth
- Diamond-quilted 100-weight 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation Traps height without excess weight
- Coated two-ounce polyester fabric with ripstop lining Lightweight and stashable for holding warmth in reserve
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets Warm the fingers when the air is cold
- Zip and snap double-up front closure
- Corduroy-lined interior collar and interior storm flap
- Closer cut fit draws from both country and western styles
- Solitary left chest pocket
- DARK WALNUT
A traditional range vest with more spirit than bluster, the Ruidosa is our tribute to the bootstrap attitude that persists in unincorporated West Texas towns. Built with diamond quilting, center front snaps and a classic Western yoke—it draws generational character from places where you rely on yourself but can depend on your neighbors. Hundredweight Thinsulate™ hits the sweet spot of warmth for cold desert nights or mornings when each breath hangs in the air. The solitary left chest pocket stows items you’d rather not forget.