- Twelve-ounce heavyweight cotton flex knit; Burly cotton material that flexes and gives for greater mobility
- Weatherproof nylon/spandex ripstop panels on yoke and sleeve; Seals out snow or rain with dot lamination interior and surface DWR
- Three-piece lockdown set-and-forget hood; Bunkers in against the worst storms or squalls
- Double and triple-needle stitching wears extra tough
- Articulated sleeves for tough-task mobility
A hard-working hoodie is a mandatory, but what our Bristlecone Series hoodie does way better than the rest is protection, mobility and resistance. Why? Because it’s been bred from two materials that work together rather than bicker like brothers. Heavyweight 12-ounce cotton knit in the torso, hood and back flexes mechanically, but the serious stretch mobility comes from nylon panels in the yoke and sleeves. These more exposed zones also bond in a weatherproof dot lamination on the inside and are treated with a surface DWR to shed weather. A secure chest pocket stows a slightly cracked, but still good, phone, while a three-piece set-and-forget hood hangs tough in any situation, even just waiting for supplies, materials or the least reliable crew member to show.