- Snap placket cuff, 2 interior patch pockets with security closures, 2 welt pockets with bartacks at pocket openings, Interior media loop, Bi-Swing back for ease of movement
- Nine-ounce sanded, stonewashed cotton duck material Plenty tough for daily duty on ranch, farm or cabin
- 300-weight buffalo plaid fleece interior Traps heat without soaking up moisture
- Patch pockets with front pencil sheath Stows a carpenter’s pencil flat-side down or eyewear lenses out
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets Warm cold fingers when the air is crisp
- Metal snap-down front closure and cuffs More durable than disposable plastic
- Double-needle stitching ranks twice as tough
More jacket than shirt (hence the name), the Bandera is the one that should always ride shotgun in your truck—when your dog has to stay home. Stonewashed for a been-there-before look, it’s also plenty tough for shop work, shoveling grain, securing loads or even mechanical troubleshooting in a rough, muddy and slightly screwed spot. Thick-skinned, nine-ounce cotton duck material resists years of wear while a classic buffalo check lining feels at home in any corner of the county, even when circling back past the locals again to find Entry Number 3. A front pocket slot keeps a pen handy for signature confirmation or holds the shades, so you don’t sit on another pair.