- Non-insulated lightweight short-sleeve coverall for southern climates or heated shops
- Five-ounce lightweight cotton/poly poplin material won’t overheat the core when working in a heated shop or southern climates
- Two chest pockets and two back pockets
- Elastic inserts at back waist reduce sag and droop
- Two-way storm-flapped front zipper for fast, easy relief
- NAVY BLAZER
Specific to season or situation, the gap between a good and a cheap coverall is vast. Our Taft short-sleeve coverall draws on eight decades of experience outfitting the trades to deliver the durability needed when punching the clock and getting it done. Back pockets and chest pockets stow a few key items, while elastic inserts reduce sag and droop. Five-ounce lightweight cotton poplin and short sleeves prevent you from running too hot in southern climates or heated shops—or when you can finally leave the overhead door up all day.