- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Gift Certificate
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your walls.com account for your next purchase using the same Gift Certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an Online Gift Certificate because it is charged when the Gift Certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
Online Gift Card Information
Online Gift Cards can be ordered in any amount between $5.00 and $250.00. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. The recipient of an Online Gift Card will receive an e-mail with a Gift Card Code redeemable only at walls.com. The code is activated within 24 hours after receiving the e-mail.